Thursday, February 26, 2015

a letter

how have u been i wonder
i still wonder sometimes if i didnt act rash. all that what if and what not and all the other ifs
i still revisit those dark times nearing my cycles.
and i guess silence is much preferred because there are so many unspoken things i wish to say,those time gaps and little events i want to fill u in yet i find myself lost in words

my world has grown my brain has perhaps grown more mature. yet i dont feel any lighter in spirit. if i were to choose i prefer to stay where i was because those times i truly felt happy.

in my quest for medicine, medicine has shown me that all along i am trying to medicate myself as well. if medicine was teaching me anything its damn well that human lives are fragile and as much as it feels like we are gods, we never were gods. and that later on, medicine is just a job and never was a life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment