Tuesday, May 24, 2016

a storm is coming

As convocation draws nearer, theres an unrequiting doubt going on n on inside my subconcious mind.
i wonder if ever she was going to attend my convo. the chances are never but theres no doubt i wish she will attend.
i know now that this is what i had hoped and longed for.
its not helpful when ive seen things on facebook i wish i didnt come across.

who am i now to her to jeopardise her new found happiness.

memories. just memories, its the past. thats what ive been told.
i would lying if i say these memories dont keep me awake at night. night is when the torment of my unrelentless thoughts come.
theres too many what ifs.
the times whereby i feel the impulse to write a mail, i bury them now. there were many mails in the past with no response.
what for if my presence was meant to be forgotten and buried.

i doubt im any wiser. i might have learnt self restrain.

i miss her dearly.
as strong as i think i am, this is one fragile piece of me.

funny how much faith ive placed in god and still i have my moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment