Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Updates

Fastforward from where i left off it seems like time hasnt been moving so fast afterall. 

2 years plus with alot speedbumps,ive finally earned myself the permanent registration number. From that point onwards, i stalled awhile uncertain of the many roads i couldve undertaken.. a reflection of the past, a kind soul and a buddy was all it took for me to end up here. I was quite certain my life events were leading me to where i am now. After all these years, with depersonalisation i managed to move on yet at times i still go back wishing i couldve fix what still felt like a heavy unfinished business. 

What ive learnt from all these years is that the journey is the most important instead of the destination. 

Funny isnt it that after all these years my writing voice hasnt come back. Seems that what ive been repressing for so long has affected the writing part of me. 

Adieu. 


1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog and really appreciate your honest and heartfelt musing, as my mom is going through a difficult time in the hospital. Please continue writing.

    ReplyDelete