Monday, November 1, 2021

Lets start somewhere

When i was young, i dreamt often.. 
I dream of a path i would trot on.. 
How many hiatus ive taken, how many self doubt moments i had wasted,
And yet here i am, 
I chose exactly what i dreamt of.. 
Yet i still wonder about the purity of my intentions. 
Whatever it was, its one full circle completed. 

So what did i encounter on my hiatus journey?
Many, many things that made me perhaps better and stronger..
The system has a way of beating the crap of ones individuality, 
Silencing the thoughts and voices, 
Yet its always there and it was not lost.
It just needs some time and courage to let it out. 
Am i a little wiser? 
Perhaps.. but im also alittle naiive
Yet here i am today, thankful for where ive been and what ive seen.

Truly, our subconcious minds are a powerful place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment