Sunday, March 1, 2015

Part 3

My parents think i feel stress because of medicine.
No its not. Medicine itself is stressful but this is not medicines fault. It is my issue with Sai.
And i cannot share this with them. I do not want to worry them nor can i make them understand this.

Why is Sai called sai?
because our proper meeting occured in Saiba.
After my holidays, returning for a fresh semester, i had managed to ask Sai for a dinner together, sai treat. It was an anxious event for me. I had to plan what i want to wear, reach there early,reminded myself to take care of my table manners. It went quite well. i had drunk my 2nd lemon juice, to prolonged our dinner. stuffed to the max, i had managed again to persuit a stop over at the coffeeshop. I wished the night will never end but there was nothing more i could drag further. i remember myself feeling happy.

Before the proper dinner, on a trip in the bus, i had overheard a rather unpleasant conversation about sai. A conversation that had made me feel uneasy, angry at those people gossiping, made me doubted sai. I was disturbed to summarise. I had told Sai what i overheard but i wasnt told the whole story. I remembered one night i just snapped and screamed at sai telling sai i couldnt take this weird behaviour of keeping me in the dark,this hot and cold behaviour. I remember screaming in anger but what else i said i cannot recall now. The effect of the screaming, sai had attitude change towards me. That was the beginning of the friendship between me and sai. It was also the beginning of our many phone calls, texts and my letter writing habit.

I remember Sai told me that our formal relationship crumbled because i had called sai an idiot. What i didnt tell Sai was the fact i am so casual was the fact i liked sai alot. I never could understand this hierachy and need for formalities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment