Monday, March 23, 2015

Part 7

Lump in the throat.
Something i read about and something i experienced. the mere action of writing to someone but then it gets too awkward that its inhibited.
I miss sai badly. it comes off and on. i brush it off most of the times and times like this it gets close to sending an email. i used to send a couple last time, angry emails sometimes pleading emails. i can remember my needy words well till now. and each time i cringe at that memory.
What to write, theres nothing to talk about. it just adds to the misery as i know my mail will never get replied.
hadnt i forgotten sai last words to me,  leave sai alone.
It must be my unstable hormones. Always happen around this cycle.
i cant be god damned friends with the whole world.
and despite being miserable,i realised god has given me a friend. only that i compare every bloody friend with sai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment