Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Some things just..

When my phone went missing i went into a frenzy.It was like the last thing left just went missing. There were many things in it that i lost together with the phone which gave alot frustration as time goes by. I was still very angry at sai after i lost my phone. So i decided to change my number after getting a new phone on that same day. Little had i realised that by changing my number i had to deal with the bank as well.

I still remember sai number till now. I have tried calling so many times in the past. All my calls went unanswered. Just like my mails. Then i knew that sai changed number as well. I could feel it. My world crashed. Mixture of sadness and anger.

Today i try again that number. True enough it now belongs to another person.
Sai once told me, we will have to learn to live without each other. I am trying to but to miss someone badly and memories keep popping up. Chin told me one day i will realise that crying is useless. Funny because i am still crying each time i go through this again and again.
How many times have i had a chat with god. And i still am the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment