Monday, September 14, 2015

My other interest

I never knew that one day it would be me fascinated by a monks talk.
I wonder now what is it like to be a monk and how do one train for monkhood.
Its quite interesting listening to ajahn brahms talk, which was introduced to me by a friend of mine when i was in despair over my own life events.
The talks opened up many perspectives of issues i never thought about. its closely related to psychology, a realm i find quite interesting.

I am still in the process of re-tuning to my brain.
I find myself getting more fascinated the more talks of his i hear. 
In the process i gained more insight about my own religion. I never am a fan of dharma talks. neither do i understand why so many senior doctors are so into religion. now i do understand abit.

i hope i will become wiser with this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment